Find the best deployment quotes to help you weather the storm of being separated from your significant other.
If you are a military wife or girlfriend, then you know that there are days when it seems impossible to go on. These deployment quotes will help you survive the challenges you face each day as you are separated from your spouse.
They can be uplifting and make a tough day a little bit easier to manage. When you are feeling down because your service member is away for training or on deployment, these deployment quotes can help you ease your pain and motivate you to keep going.
Family and friends seldom understand what you are going through. They may tell you that you signed up for this lifestyle if you try to explain your feelings to them about your significant other’s deployment.
Sometimes it might feel like you are alone. But finding words of encouragement can help uplift your mood and give you the encouragement you are seeking.
When my husband left for his first deployment, I was alone with two kids in a city that I had no family or friends in. Within a month of him leaving, my dryer broke, my son ended up in the ER, and I had a health scare.
I suppose it was Murphy’s Law. When my husband was home, nothing like this had ever happened.
But it can be hard to stay strong and encouraged through going through hard times and everyday life alone when your spouse is away.
We hope that these quotes will help your heart feel a little less heavy today and give you the strength to believe that you can get through this time without your loved one.
Learn how to make a deployment wall to countdown the days until your service member is home.
Here are some of our favorite deployment quotes for the military wife or girlfriend:
- “Where you go, I will go. Where you stay, I will stay.” – Ruth 1:16
- “Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.”
- “Missing you every day makes my heart feel heavy but I know that every day is a day closer to seeing you again.”
- “Love is not finding someone you can live with. It’s finding someone that you can’t live without.”
- “One day, we won’t have to say good bye ever again, only goodnight.”
- “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber
- “A thing is mighty big when time and distance cannot shrink it.” – Zora Neale Hurston
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “The longer the wait, the sweeter the kiss.”
- “Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Kahlil Gibran
- “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.”
- “True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.”
- “Missing you gets easier every day because even though I am one day further from the last time I saw you, I am one day closer to the next time I will see you.”
- “When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.”
- “A successful marriage involves falling in love with the same person, many times.”
- “Distance means so little when you love someone so much.”
- “You never get used to it, you just get through it.”
- “Home is not a place, it’s a feeling.”
- “Being apart from you has taught me to love and appreciate what we have when we are together.”
- “I want to be with you. It’s as simple, as complicated as that.” – Charles Bukowski
- “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.”
- “I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love in the years we were apart.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Always under the same sky.”
- “It doesn’t get easier. You just get stronger.”
- “Distance means so little when you love someone so much.”
- “You’re allowed to scream, you’re allowed to cry, but do not give up.”
- “Half my heart is deployed.”
- “Anything worth having is worth waiting for.”
- “Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never at heart.”
- “You are my favorite hello and hardest goodbye.”
- “You’re worth every mile between us.”
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.” -Anthony Brandt
- “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “Loving a sailor is not hard. The distance is hard. The worry is hard. The sacrifices are hard. But loving him…that’s the easiest thing I have ever done.”
- “Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It’s for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It’s for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don’t see it nearly enough.” – Meghan Daum
- “That is when time stands still – when you watch the one you love, walk away.” – Mallika Nawal
- “Only the strongest woman can survive missing half her heart.”
- “The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again.” – Charles Dickens
Looking for more encouragement during these difficult times? Check out this free online bible study series, Journey of a Military Wife.
Related posts about deployment:
34 Long distance relationship songs perfect for deployment
How to Make an Epic Deployment Wall
We hope these deployment quotes help you get through this time a little bit easier. Which one is your favorite quote?
Must Words (known as LSI keywords) are the most used phrases and keywords within the 1st page results of Google. We highly recommend including these in your article.distance relationship quotes
makes saying goodbye
donna lynn hope
absence sharpens love
Average Google 1st Page Word Count: 1777
long distance relationship quotes for him
long distance relationship missing quotes
long distance relationship quotes for gf
long distance love quotes
long distance quoteslong distance relationship quotes
long distance relationships quotes
love quotes for a long distance relationship
quotes about a long distance relationship
quotes for a long distance relationship